Liquid Elements 3 x adhesive tape 19mm x 50m masking tape box
The Liquid Elements masking tape in the practical storage box can be used for sensitive surfaces to protect them during vehicle preparation.
It can be used on every imaginable surface such as plastic, rubber, foil, glass and of course
paint. Adhesion is guaranteed on all surfaces, as well as residue-free removal.
The Liquid Elements adhesive tape also has a high positive elasticity, which means that it can be placed perfectly around corners and edges.
Due to the high water and solvent resistance, the Liquid Elements Masking Tape can be used for almost all reprocessing work.
- Dimensions: 30 mm x 50 m
- Temperature resistant up to max. 60 ° C
- Tensile strength:> 60N / 25mm
- Total thickness: 145 µ +/- 5 µ
- Applicable on all surfaces
- waterproof and solvent-resistant
- Residue-free removal
- Clean and dry the surface to be glued (a normal vehicle wash is sufficient)
- Pull out the tape to the required length, stick it on and press it on.
- Remove the adhesive tape after preparation / polishing.
- Always mask off all plastic surfaces and rubber parts very carefully before polishing!
- Fold corners and edges or, if available, press them into the Palatinate.