Welcome to the KKD Raffle.
This raffle is for the LE T4000 15mm DA Polisher below with a set of 3 KKD STORM polishing pads. Also included is 1 x 250g of Scoll S3 and 1 x 250g of Scholl S30
Terms & Conditions:
1. Please select the number of your choice from the drop down menu and add to your basket. If you require more than one number then add each additional number to the basket and checkout when compete. Ony numbers available and not purchased wil be shown as available. Once purchased they will show as sold out.
2. The winning number will be the Lotto Bonus ball selected from the saturday draw following the last ticket sold. Details will be updated on our social media Instagram and Faebook pages.
3. NO DISCOUNT CODES can be used on this item. The use of a discount code wll result in the order being cancelled and refunded.
4. By purchasing you are agreeing to buy an entry ticket into the raffle for £4.00 with a 1 in 59 chance of winning.
5. At checkout select either 'Collect In Person' or 'RAFFLE' so zero shipping costs are appled. The purchase of a ticket includes the shipping of this item to an address on UK Mainland, Scottish Highlands or Northern Ireland.
The full RRP of this item includng additions and postage is £241.44
LE T4000 15mm DA Polisher
Now in stock and ready for shipment
Liquid Elements T4000 V2 Eccentric Polishing Machine 15mm HUB
The Liquid Elements T4000 V2 Eccentric Polisher is designed for anyone with a 15mm eccentric HUB, the standard 125mm backing pad and 950W power. Due to the high engine power, the free-rotating rotation of the support plate does not stop even with slight tilting on round surfaces.
Whether you are a beginner in vehicle preparation or a professional conditioner, this machine is for every user.
With the modern design of the eccentric polishing machine, a particularly pleasant feel, as well as a robust and smooth-running electronics, the T4000 V2 stands out. The two LEDs on the top of the polishing machine indicate the correct pressure range during the polishing process. If the green LED bulb is lit, the pressure is sufficient, the red LED bulb lights up, the pressure on the surface must be reduced.
The following changes and improvements have been made to the previous model:
- More powerful engine with appropriate gear ratio for a power up to 950 watts
- Torque control display via green and red LEDs
- increased smoothness
- Ergonomic hand rest on the head of the polishing machine with extended rubber coating
- Design adaptation
- Voltage: 230V ~
- Frequency: 50Hz4
- Power consumption: 950 watts
- Lifting speed: 2000-5000 min -1
- Disc diameter: max. 125mm
- Spindle size 5/16 "-24
- Weight: 2,7kg
- Lpa (sound pressure): 84dB (A)
- Lwa (Sound Power): 95dB (A)
It’s a Raffle
What more can I say
What’s to say great idea this by the team at KKD. Now fingers crossed I win 🙏🏻