SOLD OUT. The winning bonus ball drawn on 6th March 2021 was the number 15. Congratulations to Tim Massey.
Welcome to the KKD Raffle.
This raffle is for the A1000 Mini Battery Polisher below with a set of 5 polishing pads. Also included is 1 x 250g of Scoll S3 and 1 x 250g of Scholl S30
Terms & Conditions:
1. Please select the number of your choice from the drop down menu and add to your basket. If you require more than one number then add each additional number to the basket and checkout when compete. Ony numbers available and not purchased wil be shown as available. Once purchased they will show as sold out.
2. The winning number will be the Lotto Bonus ball selected from the saturday draw following the last ticket sold. Details will be updated on our social media Instagram and Faebook pages.
3. NO DISCOUNT CODES can be used on this item. The use of a discount code wll result in the order being cancelled and refunded.
4. By purchasing you are agreeing to buy an entry ticket into the raffle for £4.50 with a 1 in 59 chance of winning.
5. At checkout select either 'Collect In Person' or 'RAFFLE' so zero shipping costs are appled. The purchase of a ticket includes the shipping of this item to an address on UK Mainland, Scottish Highlands or Northern Ireland.
The full RRP of this item includng additions and postage is £266.48
Liquid Elements A1000 - Mini Battery Polishing Machine
Now in stock and ready for shipment
Includes a set of 5 KKD STORM 40mm pads (5 grades)
The A1000 from Liquid Elements, is an absolute highlight in the product category battery polishing machines.
Due to its extra ergonomic design, this mini battery polishing machine is ideal in the hand.
Constant electronics ensure that the machine can deliver constant torques and speeds.
Through strict and above all permanent controls, Liquid Elements offers the A1000 an absolute top product in the field of mini battery polishing machines.
The 3mm / 12mm Eccentric Mechanism and Rotary Mechanism Heads are
ideal for use in a variety of applications, and even the smallest and
hard-to-reach surfaces can be easily and effectively machined.
This product is an absolute must for any car care enthusiast and
ensures significantly more fun and polishing effectiveness.
Due to the battery supply and the compact design, the Liquid Elements A1000 can also be ideally transported in the trunk and used for spontaneous use in between. With the second battery, which is also included, an almost continuous operation is possible. A special battery for the battery level, lights up red as soon as the machine has hardly any battery power available,
and signals the change. From the beginning of the warning, however, about 1 full wing can still be processed. Ideal for the entire outdoor area, piano lacquer, rims and all other imaginable, painted spots on the vehicle.
We are absolutely thrilled with the A1000 and are convinced that you too will love the machine.
DISCOUNT CODES CAN NOT BE USED FOR THIS ITEM. IF USED THE SALE WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED
Liquid Elements A1000 Highlights :
- 3 different adapters
- 3mm eccentric mechanism
- 12mm eccentric mechanism
- Very handy, ergonomic design
- 80 watts of power
- Lithium ion technology
- Made under strict controls
- Suitable for private and professional use
- Special electronics for constant torques and speeds
- Unrivaled value for money in its class
- Extra for hard-to-reach places and small areas
Liquid Elements A1000 Technical data :
- Model: A1000
- Orbit mechanics: 3mm eccentric / 12mm eccentric / rotation
- Power consumption: 80W
- Rotation speed (per minute): 0-6000 / min
- Security Class: Class II
- Operating voltage: 12V / 50 Hz
- Disc diameter (standard): 38mm (ideal for 40mm polishing sponges)
- Battery life = approx. 30 minutes (depending on the attachment)
- Charging time up to 100% = approx. 30 minutes
Liquid Elements A1000 application :
For best results, the surface should be free from dust and contamination.
Most glossy surfaces can be prepared with shampoos and special cleansers.
Place a 40mm polishing pad evenly on the Velcro surface, making sure it is centered.
When pulling off, be careful to grab on the Velcro surface so as not to damage the foam
Apply two peanut-sized drops of polish to the polishing pad.
Spread the polish with the machine in an area of approx. 10x10cm and polish
until the desired result is achieved.
Liquid Elements A1000 Scope of delivery :
1x A1000 battery polishing machine
1x 3mm eccentric mechanism
1x 12mm eccentric mechanism
1x rotation mechanism
1x support plate 38mm for 40mm pads
2x 12v battery
1x battery charging station
2x open-end wrench
1x instruction manual
1x Practical carrying case with foam insert
Liquid Elements A1000 Notes :
Make sure that the machine is not tilted during the polishing process,
this can lead to bearing damage.
Never operate the machine with too much pressure, it should be about 0.5kg pressure including weight of the machine. Protect the
machine from contamination by polish, water, oil and other liquids that
may be dangerous to the machine.
Store this machine in a cool, frost-free and dry place
*KKD RAFFLE* Liquid Elements A1000 Mini Nano Polisher Kit
Easy to enter, brill products!
Not found a bad one yet!
Very easy process as always....cracking prize for a highly desirable product.